The Fenwick Lodge was formed in May, 1890 at Woolloongabba, and celebrated its 120th Anniversary in May 2010. We originally were warranted as a lodge under the United Grand Lodge of England in the District of Queensland. In 1920 we took part with the other English and Scottish Lodges in forming the Queensland Grand Lodge which merged a year later with the existing Grand Lodge of Queensland to form the United Grand Lodge of Queensland, which we remain under to this day. We met on the south side of the river, firstly around Woollongabba then later at the Vulture Street Masonic Centre from 1910 until it's sale in 2004 when we moved into the Ann Street Masonic Memorial Centre in the city. Click here for a street map location of the Ann St Centre.